Dr. Klasinski and the dental staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit as well as amazing results that you’ll be proud to show off.
The following is advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Your dental professional is the only one qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed on the inside and the outside on a daily basis with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush that has round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes. They are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Make sure to rinse with cold water.
- Dentures will warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture on a regular basis for worn teeth.
- Take proper care of your dentures If they are worn and stained they can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Please update your doctor and dental professional on any medications you are taking.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional for regular checkups.
- Have your loose dentures checked immediately. They can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- Overnight, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent the appliance from drying out.
- Dental insurance policies typically provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
Comfortable office with skilled, compassionate professionals.
I was wondering sinced I had moved to Kewaskum Wi from Sheboygan WI march of last year this dentist takes people with a disability and their medical assistance program.
5 stars All people at facility are super friendly and welcoming
Wonderful dentist. Everyone in the office is so friendly and caring. They are incredibly professional and always make sure that the patients best interest is in mind. Affordable and honest. I have been going here for 15+ years and I can't imagine going to any other dentist.
Very nice and friendly staff.
Thank You for all you do for me and my husband, Chris!
Dr Klasinski is the best! She and her staff are so welcoming and friendly. They are the only place I would consider for my dental care! Great job! Thank You!
Kewaskum Family Dentistry is the definition of Above and Beyond. Thank you for what you do. Highly Recommend.
Excellent people - could not be more satisfied!
Tony K. Strigenz
Very good. Friendly and did a great job(pain free) on my fillings