Dr. Klasinski and the dental staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit as well as amazing results that you’ll be proud to show off.
The following is advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Your dental professional is the only one qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed on the inside and the outside on a daily basis with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush that has round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes. They are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Make sure to rinse with cold water.
- Dentures will warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture on a regular basis for worn teeth.
- Take proper care of your dentures If they are worn and stained they can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Please update your doctor and dental professional on any medications you are taking.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional for regular checkups.
- Have your loose dentures checked immediately. They can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- Overnight, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent the appliance from drying out.
- Dental insurance policies typically provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
1204 Fond du Lac Avenue
Kewaskum, Wisconsin 53040
What do our patients have to say?
My visit was great! Great Precautions taken during CoVid. The office has gotten a fresh new look which looks amazing!
00:03 23 Nov 20
I had to find a new dentist in 2020. I chose Kewaskum Family Dentistry and Dr. Sara because of word of mouth advertising through my neighbor. Dr. Sara came highly recommended not only for her dentistry skills but also for her treatment with TMD. I had my teeth cleaned and was very impressed with my cleaning. I feel it was thorough as my hygienist counted pockets, which is important to me in knowing the health of my gum tissue. My hygienist educated me on flossing and the angel in which to use my electric toothbrush. Next I had my consultation with Dr. Sara about my TMD. I have struggled with jaw pain, clenching, grinding and damaging my teeth from that resulting in crowns and root canals. The consultation was the most thorough I've experienced in 20 years. I was shown my x-rays and the shifting of my jawbone and in the palpitation I exhibited the pain from constant clenching and grinding. I'm in EXCELLENT care with a powerful treatment plan I'm looking forward to. Everyone at this clinic from the time you walk in the door until you exit has such great energy, professionalism, respect and experience. I would highly recommend this clinic to any age group. Thank you everyone!!!
17:06 20 Nov 20
Great people and very helpful staff!
12:47 19 Nov 20
beautiful, freshly remodeled office with a wonderful staff that makes you feel like family! Dr Sara and staff utilize their state of the art equipment and techniques to provide the best care possible. Needless to say, I highly recommend them.
18:35 18 Nov 20
Friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable, and professional. Make you feel comfortable, explains everything and goes over options. Its like family🙂.
18:15 18 Nov 20
Lighthearted, professional staff making sure patients are at ease. Procedure was fully explained and Dr. Sara took the time to answer any questions. 😁
14:13 13 Nov 20
Dr. Sarah and Molly were so accommodating for me and my emergent situation
02:27 09 Nov 20
Absolutely LOVE Kewaskum Family Dentistry. Dr. Sara, Dr. Nick and the staff are absolutely amazing! They talk you through everything they are going to be doing and happily answer all questions thoroughly. I've always experienced anxiety when it came to the dentist until I came here. The environment is welcoming, and there are always smiling faces to greet you. Hands down the BEST place to go for all your dental needs.
22:58 06 Nov 20
Great job. we would recommend Kewaskum family dentist
15:36 06 Nov 20
You are all great! Your all friendly and greet the patient when they walk in to your building. Feel comfy knowing my teeth will be taken care of each and every time I come in.
15:19 06 Nov 20