Dr. Klasinski and the dental staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit as well as amazing results that you’ll be proud to show off.
The following is advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Your dental professional is the only one qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed on the inside and the outside on a daily basis with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush that has round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes. They are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Make sure to rinse with cold water.
- Dentures will warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture on a regular basis for worn teeth.
- Take proper care of your dentures If they are worn and stained they can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Please update your doctor and dental professional on any medications you are taking.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional for regular checkups.
- Have your loose dentures checked immediately. They can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- Overnight, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent the appliance from drying out.
- Dental insurance policies typically provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.