Dr. Klasinski and the dental staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit as well as amazing results that you’ll be proud to show off.
The following is advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Your dental professional is the only one qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed on the inside and the outside on a daily basis with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush that has round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes. They are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Make sure to rinse with cold water.
- Dentures will warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture on a regular basis for worn teeth.
- Take proper care of your dentures If they are worn and stained they can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Please update your doctor and dental professional on any medications you are taking.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional for regular checkups.
- Have your loose dentures checked immediately. They can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- Overnight, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent the appliance from drying out.
- Dental insurance policies typically provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
Love this place! Great thorough cleaning, great staff, great fee schedule and a great bonus therapy dog!
14:30 24 Sep 22
They get you in on time, no pain with any of the procedures. And when Gibbs comes in to check on you is the best.
10:59 21 Sep 22
It has been to a dentist in a number of years. They were gentle and explained everything in detail to me. It’s been one visit and I’m glad that I made the switch. I’ll be here for years to come
23:01 15 Sep 22
Outstanding dentist…great personality and very knowledgeable highly recommend
23:06 10 Aug 22
After a number of terrible experiences at the last 3 dentists, it was a joy to walk into a friendly, clean, office and have a pleasant experience like I was used to in the past. Straight forward, no surprises or weird practices like wanting to have me come back at another time for the cleaning I was expecting. Thank you so much for giving me the peace of mind I've been looking for, and an end to the nightmare I was in.
11:21 20 Jul 22
Great friendly, honest professionals that look out for your best intrest and health. And being greeted by Gibbs is always a great way to start the day:) Shout out to Jenny and Jodi for always checking with insurance before recomending procedures.
10:56 15 Jul 22
My experience at Kewaskum Family Dentistry was exceptional. As a first-time client, I was accorded highly professional treatment throughout the visit.Dr. Klasinski and her staff were uniformly helpful and accommodating. I especially appreciated their willingness to explain their procedures and continuing concern for my comfort.Dr. Klasinski and her team were patient, responsive and transparent. I was treated well in every respect. They delivered quality service and care. I was impressed.
01:35 14 Jul 22
My teeth cleaning was very professional and thorough and my hygienist did a fantastic job!
00:20 13 Jul 22
Kind staff, great service, and office dog! Gibbs sat on my lap through my entire cleaning! I love dogs so this was, hands down, the best cleaning of my life!
14:36 12 Jul 22
Great team. great listeners. great outcomes.
Jean Weeden Yahr
00:26 12 Jul 22