Dr. Klasinski and the dental staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit as well as amazing results that you’ll be proud to show off.
The following is advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Your dental professional is the only one qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed on the inside and the outside on a daily basis with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush that has round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes. They are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Make sure to rinse with cold water.
- Dentures will warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture on a regular basis for worn teeth.
- Take proper care of your dentures If they are worn and stained they can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Please update your doctor and dental professional on any medications you are taking.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional for regular checkups.
- Have your loose dentures checked immediately. They can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- Overnight, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent the appliance from drying out.
- Dental insurance policies typically provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
Very detailed and extremely patient oriented and caring. Makes sure that the patient understands what they are saying, explains to the patient what is going on/what will happen, as well as answers all the patients questions.
23:03 12 May 22
Dr. Nick and Lorraine took such good care of me! The atmosphere was great, Gibbs is adorable, and I will be setting up appointments for my kids soon.
14:30 11 May 22
All staff were efficient, knowledgeable, and kind.
23:58 10 May 22
Love this place, the ladies are all so nice and friendly!
23:04 04 May 22
Great experience. Loved Gibbs.
11:56 03 May 22
Friendly and efficient. Staff provides great services and a fantastic atmosphere
23:27 05 Apr 22
Thank You for all you do for me and my husband, Chris!
20:15 03 Apr 22
Very professional and friendly staff.
02:33 30 Mar 22
Wonderful professional staff. Everyone so friendly, I'm very relaxed here, so glad I found this gem of a dental office! I highly recommend!
23:43 21 Mar 22
Very Friendly and Caring Staff
08:18 15 Mar 22